Tuesday 12 August 2014

Samsung S4 Zoom test shot's

I managed to get hold of a Samsung S4 Zoom and decided to try it out with some astro image's. The camera has manual control's which allows you to set everything except the EV. The max exposure is 16 sec's. It also has a number of smart setting's for long exposure's, I haven't yet had the chance to try them out.

Over the last week I've not had much of clear skies but I have managed to grab some Moon shot's, ISS and some constellation's image's. I'm quite impressed with it being it's only a phone! The only draw back I find is when I'm taking image's afocal the zoom doesn't like it, it crashes or refuses to focus, so I can't really get close up image's of the Moon like I can with my S3. Apart from that I'm pretty impressed :)

Here are some of the image's I've managed to get so far....Enjoy :)

Cassiopeia

Vega & Delphinus







Super Moon 10th August

No comments: